1. Cash Payment
2. Credit Card payment will charge 1.82% of processing fees
Latest Tuition Fee (Online Courses Fee Included)
|2021 Fall Term Tuition Fees (Updated)|
|6 months||NT$ 50,000|
|9 months||NT$ 75,000|
|12 months||NT$ 99,000|
|1 on 1||NT$ 500/hr|
|1 on 2||NT$ 350/hr|
|1 on 3||NT$ 250/hr|
|1 on 4||NT$ 200/hr|
The registration fee for new students is 600 NTD for the first time, and the course tuition is paid one week before the start of each term.
The center provides an early bird discount of NT$500. (Only for group classes, excluding one-to-one.)
1. Refunds refer solely to tuition refunds.
2. Students who submit a refund form one day before the CLP course starts are entitled to a 90% refund of the tuition.
3. If a class cannot open due to a shortage of enrolled students or as a result of force majeure, students are entitled to a full refund.
4. After a CLP semester starts, students who, due to personal reasons, submit a refund request before passing the first third of the total class hours are entitled to a 50% refund; no refund will be granted after the first third of the total class hours.
5. Students who intend to request a refund must complete the refund request form within one week of the incident and attach the required documents, then submit them to the responsible authority. Students are responsible for any remittance surcharges, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
6. Required documents for a refund request include a refund request form, original copy of proof of payment, original student ID card, a photocopy of passport or ARC. Refund is paid by remittance, please provide a clear photocopy of the cover page of the applicant’s bank account book.