To uphold the Chinese culture and promote international student exchange. To provide Chinese Mandarin language and cultural classes to all foreign students.
Teachers & Students
CLEC, at present, has 24 full-time and part-time instructors. Teachers are holders of master’s or bachelor’s degree with professional experience in Chinese language instruction. At present, there are foreign students from 40 countries studying Chinese in CLEC. They are from Japan, Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Israel, Vietnam, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, Turkey, Jordan, Malaysia (Asia), America, Canada, Brazil, Valenzuela, Columbia, Peru, Prague (America), Germany, England, Ireland, Hungry, France, Swiss, Netherlands, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Belgium (Europe), South Africa, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria (Africa), Australia and New Zealand (Oceania).
- Small-Group Classes with Low Student to Teacher Ratio, 5-10 person / class
- More Than 10,000 Students Has Studied the Chinese Language at PU since 1996.
- Chinese Corner, Opportunities to Practice with PU Local Students.
- Cultural Classes, such as Martial Arts, Chinese Calligraphy, and Dough Figurine.
- Free Access to Digital Assisted Teaching Facilities.
- Opportunities for Extracurricular Activities and Cultural Field Trips.
- Beautiful Campus Environment - Rated as the top 10 libraries in Taiwan in 2015.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access around Campus, Digital Audio-visual Facilities, Gym, Swimming Pool, etc.